The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buy Quality over Quantity - 99% of the Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

espmartin

affiliate
We all know "Quality over Quantity" rules in IBL (Incoming Back Links).
But I want to say that as long as those “Quantity” links are not from
"bad neighborhoods" and are semi-relevant - take them.

Of course, select and pay for quality IBLs, but don't discount
"any old links" too hastily.

I assume by "Quality back links" you mean from high PR site. They come with a no follow tag - say wikipedia, digg, SU, twitter etc - thanks to G - and "Buying" links is penalized - so how does a webmaster increase his PR if he doesnt have quality content!

I assume by "Quality back links" you mean from high PR site. They come with a no follow tag - say wikipedia, digg, SU, twitter etc - thanks to G - and "Buying" links is penalized - so how does a webmaster increase his PR if he doesnt have quality content!

"Quality" for me is more about relevance than PR. I'd rather have a link from an on-topic PR3 site than an off-topic PR4 site.

If you don't have quality content then you don't deserve to increase your PR. Matt Cutts wrote this very same thing many moons ago although he said it much more eloquently than me. :)

"Quality" for me is more about relevance than PR. I'd rather have a link from an on-topic PR3 site than an off-topic PR4 site.

If you don't have quality content then you don't deserve to increase your PR. Matt Cutts wrote this very same thing many moons ago although he said it much more eloquently than me. :)

Quite agree, though I'd always pick a PR0 relevant link over a PR4 irrelevant link.

Providing you have decent content, then you will compliment and grow together (or so I've found).

And it's surprisingly easy to find good quality relevant links. :)

Quite agree, though I'd always pick a PR0 relevant link over a PR4 irrelevant link.

Providing you have decent content, then you will compliment and grow together (or so I've found).

And it's surprisingly easy to find good quality relevant links. :)

You're right about the PR0, I'm simply not interested in off-topic links any more.

I'm not sure about the "easy to find good quality relevant links" bit though, I find it really hard! It's easy to find good quality sites but how do you get them to link to you? Care to share any tips? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back