The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Business Negotiation

NataliaBlizniuk

affiliate
Hi,
I'm very interested in Business Negotiation science.
I'd like to ask what difficulties face the affiliate community in their cooperation with partners.

It would be great to know about your thoughts or real cases.

LOL --you don't get it?
I could shave you all day and you might only have suspicions ...
I have overseen several large affiliate programs ...

I told someone yesterday to tell the program I would SELL them the traffic I PAY FOR and filter as CPC --CPA is a gift

I will use companies that have programs with good reputations and preferably public companies who stand to lose a lot if they shave affiliates because its so damn easy to do.

LOL --you don't get it?
I could shave you all day and you might only have suspicions ...
I have overseen several large affiliate programs ...

I told someone yesterday to tell the program I would SELL them the traffic I PAY FOR and filter as CPC --CPA is a gift

I will use companies that have programs with good reputations and preferably public companies who stand to lose a lot if they shave affiliates because its so damn easy to do.
So how to avoid such cases?

So how to avoid such cases?
Due Diligence --Investigate anyone and their business organization for reputation and references of their corporate business name if you are going to spend money with them, that is important money (amounts) to you also consider your time and effort.

REPUTATION of any one you do business with that will owe you money means A LOT. Think like a banker lending money. Investing your time and money selling a product/service for anyone, where you will have very little transparency, and have any little access to your 'business partners' actual data, is always very risky.

Don't be afraid to walk away when you are unsure of the validity of a deal --there will always be other opportunities.

There are normal ranges for different conversion levels --depending on what is sold and how it is priced etc. When you are too far below the expected norm there is 'something' wrong. Sometimes it is just the market acceptance --there is no intentional fraud. If something is no working try to fix it but don't lose too much money beating it to death.

Never give up is not a good slogan. Knowing when to give up or knowing when to pivot and apply yourself to another pursuit, or negotiate differently, is a much better way to think.

Threaten to break off negotiations is a well known, and used, tactic --you may hear "Wait! We can work this out --don't leave." :D

Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences or thoughts, but I can provide you with some information on the challenges faced by affiliate marketers in their partnerships with others.
Touting gambling on your profile with AI shit posts is VERY Lame

banners
Back