Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Business License To Run A Web Design Company

espmartin

affiliate
For all of you professional web designers and SEO'rs, I wanted
to ask you all, at what point did you set an official business
license and become an official company?

I actually became an Limited company, but previously i ran my business as individual (freelancer).

I don't thin web design service requires any license, at least in US...
You probably mean creating some kind of legal business entity instead of working privately?

I think when you come to the point that income from your web design services is significant enough that you may take some tax advantages than you can incorporate. Also if you target large clients it may be more presentable to offer services from the company and not individual...

I have been self employed in business for the last, well, forever really :)

We moved a traditional offline business online. We had a prmotional marketing business, whcih handled supplier support printing, newspapers, freesheets, and we just moved our great ideas online. Then sold a couple of businesses, now looking withing 24 months, to sell the one we just setup.

I WAS supposed to be retiring this year, but I got involved with a couple of projects, and that has gone out of the window.

My frined said to me a month ago " What are you going to do once the businesses have gone?" I thought and replied 'start another one' :D

banners
Back