The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Building Traffic From Pinterest [Strategy]

yes, i made 10 boards, every board has 6 repins. i even bought ninja pinner to follow people

That's good. Don't be afraid to load your own pins, so they can be shared (along with your links :)).

I would try following more to see if that helps, just make sure you're following people who are likely to want to follow your type of boards.

Also, it can help to follow people who have a lot of followers. They'll see your pins when they show up on the feeds of your followers. More eyes = more follower potential. ;)

Unfollow is needed on sites that use the Twitter throttling method. That is, they were the first ones to do it this way. Once you're already following so many people, you cannot follow any more unless almost the same amount of people are following you back. The threshold for follow throttling goes higher based on how old your account is and how many followers you have.
yaa true...

Pinterest is pretty super simple, this is my experience with it. You follow as many people as you can until your locked from following, the cool down you'd think would be 24 hours but its less and I don't know the exact time till you can start following again.

Pinterest will only expose you to anyone if you're consistent. I have accounts with several thousand followers and I damn sure don't get any residual traffic from the endeavor. You have to be on it every day or they nerf your reach and visibility to almost nil.

Like any image hosting place quantity increases the likeliness you'll be seen. I really don't think this platforms genuinely been designed to reward top quality content. Sure good content plays a role, but unless you have an established account that is good in Pinterest's eyes for regular attendance and you have a substantial following, it's not gonna take off just by itself which in my opinion is BS.

OP: The categories VERY much DO play a role for visibility on Pinterest & Google. For one, although it's rare, if it is indexed in Google obviously having your keyword in the board name is putting it in the url thus giving you a ranking boost as per 205 Google rank factors of 2017. The username also contributes and filling out the description and putting the title of the board in the first sentence of the description plays a roll as well.

Pinterest is pretty super simple, this is my experience with it. You follow as many people as you can until your locked from following, the cool down you'd think would be 24 hours but its less and I don't know the exact time till you can start following again.

Pinterest will only expose you to anyone if you're consistent. I have accounts with several thousand followers and I damn sure don't get any residual traffic from the .....
This is a good post , you deserve a trophy!

By the way i am having very bad experience with PINTEREST in getting traffic, i don't know why i am unable to gain traffic from pinterest

MI
Back