The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Building a profitable niche empire

Sandra88

affiliate
The first step to building a niche website empire is keyword research, this is a critical step which will determine whether your website does get to page 1 of Google. There are many different ways to monetize niche websites and the best way to do that is by using Google Adsense. Niche websites which earn well with Google adsense can be sold for between 10 - 20 times what they make monthly on websites like Flippa. Monetizing with Amazon is also great, there are many products which they sell so finding a niche to target is easier. If you build a number of these small niche websites, you can make alot of money but make sure that you've done proper keyword research.

You are right. Keyword research is very important. But even more important is high quality content and pleasing human visitors. When you do these things, search engines notice how visitors react to your content and it helps you rank and get more traffic.

Aside from Adsense, Amazon and affiliate sales, though, I would encourage people to find a niche-related product they could sell that would be useful and helpful to their visitors. Relying on Google for traffic and income can be risky.

Many times, having and selling one's own product can make all the difference in being mediocre and making it big.

Well said guys. Keyword research I agree is the real key to success. As if if don't get this right, you could be just waste a lot of time and effort.

Luckily, I think people get better at it as they move forward. Also focusing on longer tail keywords is an absolute must in my opinion.

Less competition and much much easier to rank well for...

I totally agree with you guys....doing intensive keyword research will help you advance and gain the required technique to build your niche, furthermore you understands the competitors language and therefore make a kill over them.....

I think lack or weak keyword research is a problem to some, if not many. They pick up certain keywords they think it could bring them huge traffic; without knowing the fact that there are competitors using that same keywords.

This is not entirely wrong of course. But if you can find relevant keywords (unknown or less used by competitors) that have potential to drive good traffic to your site, then use them.

MI
Back