The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Bubblews - Cast Your Vote

Murray

affiliate
Its time guys. I've heard good things about Bubblews and I have heard bad things about Bubblews.

Some people say its good, some people say its a scam. I say we take a vote.

Do you think that this is a good site, where you could make some good revenue. Are you paid on time and is everything professional and well done?

Or are you in the boat where this site is a scam and there's something wrong with it? Have you missed out on not being paid? Is there no way to ever make a good stream of revenue from it?

Cast your vote.

I'm on the boat that the site is a scam. There are more and more people signing up to Bubblews everyday just to exploit it. There's no process you have to go through after submitting an article, so you can publish tons of duplicate, and spun articles on Bubblews everyday. Even before this, I've heard people not getting paid, or Bubblews taking too long to send the payment. Now, it just seems like Bubblews is going bankrupt. They are not paying certain members, and I've heard during the past few weeks, that Bubblews is not paying anymore.

I think it's good. I know a lot of people haven't received payment, but I have, so I can't complain. It seems the ones who make the most money are the ones who are extremely stringent about following the rules, so I would say that as long as you're very careful about what you post and how you post it, you should be okay. There are plenty of people who have redeemed several times and never had any problems!

That's one for keep it and one for burn it.

I'll tell you this much. I haven't made an account on it yet but I've kept up on the conversation with it. I'm probably going to jump into it in a bit after I get done with a couple of blog related items. Not to mention the roof is getting worked on so it seems like I'm a bit slower than usual today.

I'm glad someone can confirm that at least you do get paid. It wouldn't be surprising to me if it went bankrupt at some point because that's life.

I am all for Bubblews. I have received all of my payments and they have come on time. I think it is one of the easiest ways to make some extra spending cash online. I am very happy with the site and I hope it continues that way! It has helped me out alot financially these past few months.

I have also received all my payments so far. I think it's a good site but you have to be careful about it. Don't try to redeem to often or you may get into trouble getting paid. Also always stick to the rules.

I think it is a good site but you'll have to test it by yourself to see if it works for you or not. Just keep that in mind.

Good luck!

I have been paid twice but the two following redemptions were ignored. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, if I had flouted their rules unknowingly. Their customer support service is next to nonexistent. I had asked then to at least brief me up on the possible reasons why i wasn't paid but, nope! It's a little disheartening and a waste of time to write so many articles and then have them come to nothing. I suppose I'm as unsure as to what I should feel about BubbleWS. :confused-16:

I have been paid twice but the two following redemptions were ignored. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, if I had flouted their rules unknowingly. Their customer support service is next to nonexistent. I had asked then to at least brief me up on the possible reasons why i wasn't paid but, nope! It's a little disheartening and a waste of time to write so many articles and then have them come to nothing. I suppose I'm as unsure as to what I should feel about BubbleWS. :confused-16:

Sorry you are having such a hard time Eudora13. I have heard others complain about the CS support there as well. I think they should probably hire more CS.

Would't say it's a scam thorugh and through but they have tendencies to not pay out people without any kind of comment. Besides that they tried to scare people because they didn't want people to complain about that matter in their articles. They said that would be illegal and that they would sue those people.

So, make your own picture here.

Scam. I wrote about the whole experience in detail on my blog, but I'll save you the trouble of reading it lol...They owe me $25.01 and won't pay me and they basically ignored all my e-mails with the exception of a random "what is your username?" reply which from what I've read in other forums, other users are getting as well (but they're not getting paid either)...so I don't know what that's about. Plus there are tons and tons of people saying they aren't getting paid. But they'll accept pretty much anything as an "article". Posts only have to be 400 CHARACTERS, not words. So my advice is go ahead and join and post some really easy stuff but don't waste any time writing really great articles (that way if you get scammed you won't have wasted too much time/effort) and hit cashout THE MINUTE you reach $25 and then wait and see what happens. You might be one of the lucky few that gets paid. Probably not, but maybe.

Also, regardless of whether they're paying or not, google seems to love that site right now. I really don't think that will last due to the poor quality of the content on there. (There are a lot of good articles on there but there is an awful lot of junk too) but it could be a good way to drive traffic to any other sites you have. As far as I know you aren't supposed to post affiliate links or anything but you can link to other sites that have your affiliate links.

So to sum up, yes, they're basically a scam but you might as well milk it for the traffic it gets (while it lasts, at least).

I haven't experienced getting paid by this site since I haven't yet reach the minimum payout but as what I observed, Bubblews is quite a good site to make money since I am not that active in here but I get passive income out from those posts that I have made the past month. Even your not doing anything for your earnings to make it grow, still you earn money passively which is the best thing about this site. Just try it out, there's nothing to lose if you will try.

I have now received a total of $50 from BubbleWS. They deleted a dozen or more of my posts (which all met the ToS). I can understand how they might not want a review post of a controversial documentary on there but otherwise my posts were fine.
As other users have stated, don't invest too much time into it. I've now written a couple SEO'd posts to see how they go but after this month I'll just be cashing out from residual earnings and one off posts.

I have now received a total of $50 from BubbleWS. They deleted a dozen or more of my posts (which all met the ToS). I can understand how they might not want a review post of a controversial documentary on there but otherwise my posts were fine.
As other users have stated, don't invest too much time into it. I've now written a couple SEO'd posts to see how they go but after this month I'll just be cashing out from residual earnings and one off posts.

I believe Bubblews did the same with a couple posts of mine but I can't really be sure. I say this because I remember having more likes than my current count.

I like your approach and right now I'm doing something similar. I'm just writing every now and then a new article. I am still somewhat active reading other people's articles to see what they are doing and to get a few ideas but I'm not writing much there. I just want to reach $25 every month. That will be enough for me.

I have an account there but I am not active. I think bubblews is not a good site as I have read many complaints over their payments. For example, they would pay you first two or three redemptions and ignore the next payment. I will be active there only if they start to pay regularly and in time.

I think they pick random people to pay. I can't call it a scam because people (including myself) have been paid. But they are VERY erratic and their CS is nonexistent. I think it's a nice strategy to pay a handful of members to keep their site "legit" while raking in profits underneath a scam.

From what I've seen of the site, I think it's something that you should put in your mind to invest a certain amount of time and posts to see what happens to and for you. Write a set amount of posts and submit them over a space of time, see if you are able to make some money and then reassess after that time has elapsed.

I believe them to be a disprganized but legit site. I have gotten paid there but I also have missing payments. There have been people who have been paid all the time and there are people who have never been paid at all. i am one of the many people in between.

Oh my goodness! Such mixed reactions for Bubblews! I'm not a member, and I was hoping that a thread like this would help me make up my mind, but now I'm more confused than ever. I think I'll wait for many more positive reviews before I can make my move.

What Donnal is saying is pretty much what i hear about this site all the time. They started out great and then it all went down hill. I think they might be losing money and unable to pay their people. Does anyone have any update on how things are over there now? I need to jump onto a couple of these sites if they ever turn around, I'm sorry to have missed it in its hay day!

MI
Back