The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

British tv show—MI5(stardvdcity.com)

shane22

affiliate
MI5 [or Spooks] as it known everywhere it seems but here in the States] is a great combination of 24/Alias/James Bond with a brutal streak that might make some queasy. There is a scene in the 2nd episode that became one of the most controversial scenes in British television history ,and with good reason. MI5 DVD 1-8 It is a visceral, indellible shocker that makes you want to reach for the antacid. If you can stomach it, the show is exciting, smart and engaging. The real problem - as someone already pointed out in another review - is the DVD menu. MI5 DVD 1-8 You almost have to be a Spook to figure out how to traverse the complicated menu universe you enter in MI5. I was apparently too stupid to figure it all out the first few times MI5 DVD 1-8 because I ended up starting the 1st episode over and over until I finally figured out that I was in the wrong 'dosier'. Dumb me. While it is clever, I still would prefer not to have to have government clearance to skip to the next episode. I like the SHOW to make me think and challenge me. ___________________dvdsuperdeal.comhigh disney dvd

MI
Back