The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Breaking the Ice

Lawrence1950

Hi, my name is Lawrence, and I have been striving to make money in Affiliate Marketing for quite some time now. The two most important things that I have learned are, you must develop a plan or strategy before you do anything, and never quit. Making money on the Internet is not an easy task, but with hard work and determination, it can be done. There is so much information out there on the subject that you can spin around in circles for quite some time, so before you find your niche, do keyword research, build your site, or any of that stuff, you have to plot your path. I have found this to be very time consuming, and am still trying to find my way. That's why I joined this forum, hopefully to find some clarity in this endeavor. So I am hoping I'll make some friends, and at some point be able to share a great success story. I wish nothing but prosperity to everyone on this forum. Have a Blessed day. :)

Hi Lawrence,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Thanks too for the very nice intro.

If you have not picked a niche yet our niche marketing forum has some really helpful info pinned right on top.

banners
Back