The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Boosting primary blog with blogspot

syscom

affiliate
To boost my primary blog to compete 400.000 competitor result, I want to make cheap backlink, so I choose to make 10 free wordpress, 10 blogger blogs, 10 blogsome, 10 tripod, 10 geocities, 10 googlepages to boost my primary blog.

With this way can I boost my primary blog ?, and if it can, is it only by putting link in my sidebar ?

Thank you ...

yes? I am not sure but by percentage for me it's 75% yes and the rest is no, but, you can do link exchange but, make sure that it is one way link and not Reciprocal cause it has no count...

To boost my primary blog to compete 400.000 competitor result, I want to make cheap backlink, so I choose to make 10 free wordpress, 10 blogger blogs, 10 blogsome, 10 tripod, 10 geocities, 10 googlepages to boost my primary blog.

With this way can I boost my primary blog ?, and if it can, is it only by putting link in my sidebar ?

Thank you ...

This is what called Google Bombing which Google Hates. I'll suggest not to do this. and just submit your blog to blog directories and do normal promotion as you do for any site.

Regards
John

Just send your blog to top rank web directory and submit articles, gather some social bookmarkings and post your blog there, earn friends on it and by that you can boost your blog with traffic.

That is a total of sixty blogs to maintain apart from your primary blog (i am tired just thinking about it) you will probably get more worthwhile benefit from going down the article route instead.

I can suggest that having 4 or 5 blogs to interlink will can help to some extent. However its best not to go overboard. It will be very difficult to maintain the quality of all blogs so the value of the links will be quite less. It is best to maintain a few if you like but to concentrate instead on writing content and articles. Press releases also help but the effects are less permanent than articles.

i agree with them, try focus on quality content. normally it will spread the natural way and in the most appropriate time. Aside from that, your "10 on 10 technique" is one way of saying to Google to "Hey G send my website to the Sandbox". Be patient that's it.

ya, do not post so many similar content to blog. Do not try to spam, or you will regret. Unless you are an expert in blackhat, if not, i wouldnt suggest you doing that.

Building link via link exchange, post links at forums, social networking all helps your SERP. try them.

MI
Back