The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blogs comment?

Johnkitty

Should we do blogs comment when there are lots of spamming comments on these dofollow blogs? And will doing blogs comment affect the value of our site?

I think it doesnt matter - where there a lot of spamm or not. The only way to be distinguishable among spamm - leave a relevant comments. This will help you not to get drowned in spammy comments. And be sure, if you are really active blogger and if you leave indeed useful comments - your blog will get a huge traffic. Being an active commentator has a positiv impact on own blog.

Actually, I disagree.

If you find a site, whether it's a blog or a forum or some other kind of site, that is full of spam, I would advise you to stay away from it.

Whether or not it could have a negative impact on your site is one issue - let's not forget that Google has long warned against getting links from what they call "bad neighborhoods".

Another equally important issue is branding, reputation, and authority/credibility. Don't sully your site by association. A good reputation once lost is very hard to regain. And ranking #1 in the world won't help you much if you're public reputation is associated with spammers and scammers.

What do you think about commenting on blogs and writing your keyword instead of your name? Is that spam? I think it is.

Well I use my keywords as my name, the trick is to get ranked #1 and normal people who are looking for products are not concern if you are spamming

Well I use my keywords as my name, the trick is to get ranked #1 and normal people who are looking for products are not concern if you are spamming

I must disagree with this.

First, if the keywords you mention are "freight guy" I have to wonder how many people are going to search for that phrase. As branding, "freight guy" has potential value; as a search term, not my industry but I doubt it - getting ranked #1 for that term would still mean limited traffic, I would think.

As for "normal people who are looking for products are not concern if you are spamming", you are dead wrong about that. I often use Bing or Google to help me make decisions about which products to buy and when I come across spammy looking websites or get spam emails, I am gone or they are gone, regardless of whether I might want that product - I'll buy it somewhere else.

Particularly in the case of affiliates, remember: You are not the only one selling that product.

I wouldn't use freight guy as a keyword, secondly there are millions of people that searches the internet for products and information, so out 600 million or more people you will get some one to buy from you. I had a site that just sold for 25k that receives 150 calls a week from my method, so it works!!!

Well I use my keywords as my name

I wouldn't use freight guy as a keyword

:confused:

Then what does your previous comment mean?

secondly there are millions of people that searches the internet for products and information, so out 600 million or more people you will get some one to buy from you. I had a site that just sold for 25k that receives 150 calls a week from my method, so it works!!!

There's no doubt that by annoying millions you will get a few people to buy from you. How many more customers would you get by emulating a professional instead of a snake oil salesman?

ok you win! I have been doing this for over 10 years and I have never been blacklisted, and I do use the whitehat method. I just was giving someone my opinion, I get blast by u and so far out of the millions or more people you are the only that is getting annoy! Have a Great DayY

:confused:

I'm neither getting annoyed nor blasting you. I'm asking a few questions about statements you've posted.

So, the best idea would be to post comments only on the blogs related to your product?
And never use your keywords as your name?
I have seen blogs that allow user to publish also their name as Maddie from ?Link?. Could you post your keyword there? In fact, does it help?

Sorry! I post to only related sites. I do use my keywords as my name and also add links from my comments. Sorry I was busy talking with a customer when I was typing

for me, a link is a link no matter where it is and it will still have an impact to our site's ranking. In a very competitive keyword, every little factor counts.

freight guy is the username I use for forums. the keywords below is what I use for my sites! Thats the answer to your question, I think

Okay! You can apply this strategy for using your keywords for getting higher ranking in search engines. But you know there are so many blogs also that do not allow you to use keywords as your user name. Many of them are also very good blogs with excellent visits! So what about posting comments over there? Do you have any suggestion?

You should care about spam because they destroy the quality of a website and if your site has many spam content Google will drop your ranking, if you get many backlinks from spammy websites Google may give you less credit or even worse, they can ban you from the search engine. Spam is something very bad and you should really protect yourself from being spammed since it will hurt your website's quality.

banners
Back