The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blogger Here

MrJunaidShahid

affiliate
I'm Junaid and newbie to intermediate blogger, I have started the blogging from the 3 years but don't know the SEO, now I just started the SEO of my blog and just readout the affiliate marketing as the alternative and boosting source of income that's why join this forum to get some informational tips to enhance my knowledge about the affiliate marketing. I'm currently used the clickbank platform and write review on one product [Backlink Beast] and already have 3 sales. Now I want to rank it and needed more product information relative to it, so that I can earn some money for myself.

Last edited:
I'm Junaid and newbie to intermediate blogger, I have started the blogging from the 3 years but don't know the SEO, now I just started the SEO of my blog and just readout the affiliate marketing as the alternative and boosting source of income that's why join this forum to get some informational tips to enhance my knowledge about the affiliate marketing. I'm currently used the clickbank platform and write review on one product [Backlink Beast] and already have 3 sales. Now I want to rank it and needed more product information relative to it, so that I can earn some money for myself.

Hello there @MrJunaidShahid :)
Junaid
Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Blogging experience is going to help in your
marketing for sure. We look forward to having
you as part of our wonderful community. You

have found a place to get your questions answered,
enjoy it. :cool:

Hi,
Welcome to you to this great forum !!

If you want an exchange of links, no probs !

Good day !
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back