The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blog posts are wanted seriously

B

Bagi Zoltán

Dear Folk Webmasters,
Knowing you, I belive that many member of this excellent community own a webmastering, internet etc. related blog. If you do have an English one and you would like to earn a little money you are my man! I have the list of the linked three pages and the available keyphrase basket you should use in the minimum 150 words long mini article.

I am looking for quality posts about the eCommerce shopping cart software, Build online store free or premium | Boss Cart website, including three dofollow links.

I pay you for your post the amount of $10-$20 via paypal depending on the history of your blog (number of existing posts, backlinks, so not PR)

If you are interested, please send me a pm and will send you the necessary information as soon as it is possible.
Thank you in advance!

Hi there,

Email me a banner and I will add it to my blog.

No payment required.

My blog is only just starting but more than happy to help.

From
Doug

Hi there,

Email me a banner and I will add it to my blog.

No payment required.

My blog is only just starting but more than happy to help.

From
Doug

Hello Doug, you are very very nice. Which size of banner do you prefer to add to your blog? Can i have a look at your site, just in order to make the background colour fit your palette.
Thank you very much!

It was a pleasure to deal with you Don, and with the others as well. If anybody interested the offer is still live!:)

Thank you for the excellent offer, payment arranged look forward to read your posts:)

Hi, Bagi. I have sent you the details of my sites. Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Yes, still looking for review posts from IT related blogs. Please, send the URL of your blog via pm.
Thanks

MI
Back