The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blog marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
Have you used it ? What kind of results you got ?

For what niche have you used it ? and the questions can go on...

So, few ideas about blog marketing, please :)

Blog marketing can work wonders if you have good content on the site. Its like giving people what they are looking for. Just writing and writing wont work! Give people something that they will remember for days to come!

I have not used it but I have also heard that it can work! You shoud make sure that you are directing your content at the right audience.

It helps,,, it is better to have a www and a blog,,, just make sure that it has relevance and the content are fresh and unique as possible,,,

indeed.. the it also depends on the person who will market the blog,,, i have a question,, which is better?
1. To a good site and a not so good marketer? or...
2. A good marketer but a not so good site????

just a question...

I think this could also be a very difficult way of earning money...interesting and fun! But difficult. A flair for writing would be a big necessity, but if don't have that you can still work towards it.

Agreed though, marketing the blog is a big issue as well. SEO would of course help with that if done correctly (helps with ranking anyway, the better the rank the more traffic, the better the keywords you are ranked for the more targeted your traffic and the more conversions...helps to concentrate on that from the start) and I know Word Press has a lot of SEO plug-ins if that helps at all. The content is the most important thing here obviously so the way it is presented and WHAT is presented is a major factor too.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back