The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blog Hopping Link Exchange System

Sire

Most bloggers I know have great trouble exchanging links with other blogs, so we (Pua & I) have developed a strategy called "Blog Hopping". It's simple to set up and in theory will work extremely well.

Basically all you need do is have a post on your blog with an apt title explaining the idea. Whoever is interested will leave a comment saying they would like to exchange links and ideally will set up the same post (it can be modified for individual preference) with a link to your blog. You then if interested add to your post a link to their site.

The intention of this is to increase your Technorati rating as well as your Google PR and that of other search engines.

I don't think it will work with sites such as writingup as these don't seem to be indexed by Technorati.

Update: So far only one person has joined but that link showed up in Technorati within 24 hours.

Hi Sire,
Not quite sure I understand the concept. Let me see if I have this right, you blog an entry asking people to comment if they wish to receive a link to their blog? Then, they also blog about this link request and link back to your blog entry?

~ Teli

Teli said:
Hi Sire,
Not quite sure I understand the concept. Let me see if I have this right, you blog an entry asking people to comment if they wish to receive a link to their blog? Then, they also blog about this link request and link back to your blog entry?

~ Teli

That's pretty much it, but the post itself is all about the link exchange. You start off with one post. Once the post has 10-20 links you can start a new post and it starts again.

I hope that made sense.

MI
Back