The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blog for sale

I would say I go for the highest offer.. This Domain has been hosted with midphase for the second year now. So far I achieved a page rank 4.
I have no time for my blog lately and I'm now looking if anybody is interested.

Yes but to get an offer you have to give people some idea about the price.

You can say offers over 50.00 considered. Or looking for something in low hundreds range or something. That way people can see if what you want is way out of the ballpark and they won't even bother.

Well it has to cover at least my hosting costs from about 200 $ so far not to talk from all my time I have put into it.

I guess if someone really likes it they will make me a offer of what they think it's worth.

So I'm open for anything. I also love to design blogs..wordpress,drupal, you name it. I can set them up with all the add on's ,Adsense, scripts for tracking
and so on. Just currently got bored to do it all for free..lol

So if you like my blog ..or want your own...let me know..

Katie

Thanks Katie, it is a nice blog and I like the theme. Too busy with exisitng sites to buy more though I guess. I thought about it for a minute, but can't even develop the domains I already have.

Question - what do you charge to set up a new wordpress blog with all the plugins and a little customization.

I have a really good WP designer that charges 100 -150. If your prices are lower I may give you a try.

Hi Linda , I can work below this range .
I can design you stuff in Paint Shop Pro 9 as well if you want me to customize
a template.

I don't need long to set it up and install the plugins. Neither for a design.
I also work with Blogger Generator and IBP 8 if you want me to promote them as well.

We can chat on yahoo if you like cherryalmonds4u@yahoo.com is my nic

or pm me with details

Thanks I'll keep you mind. Too buried with existing projects to launch anything new just have some domains I want to get sites up on when I get some time.

Thanks!!!

banners
Back