The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Blog commenting is necessary??

Definitely blog commenting is a great way to achieve the quality backlinks.

Take care when leaving comments with the keywords as your name. Many sites will still reject comments that use this method so it might be a good idea to use your real/author name. There is no doubt, if you put the effort in, it is a good back link technique.

Blog commenting has proven to be one of the most effective link building strategies as it helps you get quick links to your website. blog commenting service involves posting comments in various blogs.

RE:

Of course, blog commenting is good way to acquire quality backlink but make sure that blog on which you are put links are spamless and would have good page rank.

Yes it is!.Its one of the internet marketing strategies I used and indeed build backlinks.Just make sure you comment to high reputation blog sites.Quality over quantity.

There are so many different traffic generation methods available that people often overlook ones that are right under their nose. Why do they overlook these methods? In many cases they believe certain traffic generation methods are ineffective or that generating any significant traffic from these methods is next to impossible. I am here to tell you that blog commenting is one of the most powerful traffic generation methods around. I believe blog commenting has taken over what traditional article marketing used to be.

How can we get quality backlinks with blog commenting, usually the links are no follow, then how is the no-follow of high quality can someone here please clear my confusion?

Guest blogging is a better option. Unless of course you are using tiered links, in which case blog comments are very good to use on tiers 2 and 3.

Blog commenting is off page SEO activity that is useful for increasing back links and generating traffic.You can also use high pr and do follow blog commenting websites and get back links from site with exact keyword.

banners
Back