The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blamads not paying me

Skkyper

affiliate
I made $400 in may ,then in october i submited my tax form and everything was alright,i asked for my payment later that day but they just said that my payment has been processed,when i contact them they say the same, we will pay you thanks for your patience,I kept sending email but they were saying the same.it was understandable the first days,month, but it is already december and they havent paid me.What should i do ?

May be there are some problems. But you will definitely get your payment.
Due to some check frauds the previous bank was changed. As of now the payments are coming from new bank so its taking some time.

My last payment from them was 2354$ and I got it very fast talking with Savy .. I wish you to get fast your money :p

I registered here just to post on this thread. I did a search on google for "blamads not paying" and found this forums. I too am a victim of non payment from blamads. I Haven't received a payment since May 2012. I start to contact Ryan Eagle around November for my payment with constant run arounds and stalling. It is now 2013 and I still haven't received my payment. I am currently doing research on this situation and seen a lot of Internet Marketers aren't getting paid. I refuse to let this scammer take the money that I worked hard for. I am going to fight. I created a group on facebook for people who hasn't been paid. I am reporting them to the BBB and also filing a complaint. Message me and lets work together to get what we worked for.

MI
Back