The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Black Hat SEO Q&A

Do you really spin articles still? Doesnt that not work anymore? What blackhat techniques do you see performing the best and holding positions for long periods of time. What software for blackhat SEO do you use the most when trying to rank a site.

I'm truying to rank a new amazon niche website.

When I test my backlinks with ahrefs I get some weird backlinks from websites that have nothing to do with my niche or me..
These backlinks are about over 100 (do follow & no-follow).

Who created them? Is someone attacking my site?

Could of been because that domain is a "used" domain and has pre-existing backlinks built from a few years ago. Or it could be an attack, but if it was an attack 100 links are pretty low and wont affect you much.

Do you really spin articles still? Doesnt that not work anymore? What blackhat techniques do you see performing the best and holding positions for long periods of time. What software for blackhat SEO do you use the most when trying to rank a site.

I still spin articles. It does work if done correctly. Here is a good guide from Matthew Woodward: How To Use The Best Spinner For Advanced Article Spinning

It depends on the niche. There are certain niches that can do well with Black Hat SEO techniques but others that don't. But I will keep an eye on SAPE.ru if you want massive results.

I don't really use software for my Tier1 links. All manually. For Tier2 and Tier3 of course. GSA SER + FCS Networker are your friends.

I'm truying to rank a new amazon niche website.

When I test my backlinks with ahrefs I get some weird backlinks from websites that have nothing to do with my niche or me..
These backlinks are about over 100 (do follow & no-follow).

Who created them? Is someone attacking my site?

It is probably Negative SEO. You should keep an eye on those links and try to disavowing them as fast as possible in GWT.

Ranking with Youtube, is it wisely to buy yt accounts to get more views? faster? or i just can make an new account?

There are a few software out there to get views and also Fiverr services. You can use proxies to fake views but Youtube is getting better at detecting these things nowadays.

how can i check a difficulties of keywords?

The best thing you can do is make a Google Search with incognito mode on. When you have been in this industry for more than 3 years, you should know right away if you can rank for that term or not.

If you are a newbie, Moz Keyword Difficulty Tool is good. Also check this one out: LongTail Pro

Hey I Ironbull,What's the best way to rank new site based on trending?I use Market samurai but which keyword tool is great out there u think?If there is bunch of negative links,do u use any tool to make faster disavowing them?

Hey I Ironbull,What's the best way to rank new site based on trending?I use Market samurai but which keyword tool is great out there u think?If there is bunch of negative links,do u use any tool to make faster disavowing them?

I don't really understand what you mean with this sentence: "based on trending" - Could you clarify it?

For keyword research, I use these four tools:

- Google Keyword Tool (Adwords)
- KeywordTool.io
- Google Trends
- Google Drive (excel)

There is not a fast disavowing process but you can filter links intelligently. You can filter rows based on "anchor text", "referring website", "title", "date of the link" etc.

It is really awkward that a negative SEO attack could be done in a good way to hurt the website as much as possible. Most spammers will just blast the website with 100% anchor text keyword in a short time frame. Then it would be easy for you to isolate bad links.

Hope that helps :)

MI
Back