The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Black Friday Promo's???

Cymax Stores

affiliate
Hmm....doesn't look like too much has happened here since I last visited :confused:

Well at any rate, for those who do come here often enough, let's see what you guys are doing for Black Friday. I dont think you can advertise your program, but perhaps a idea as to what you will be offering will be ok. For example, we're going to be offering free items with purchases of other items, and % off advertised and regular prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm....doesn't look like too much has happened here since I last visited :confused:

Hi Quy Le. I think maybe you were just looking at the affiliate manager/merchant forum. We have 34 different forums many of which are very busy and have had pages and pages of posts since you last posted. We've been busier than ever lately too. Our most active forums are the general affiliate, newbie, SEO and PPC forums. We just don't have many AM/merchants posting in this section but they post in the busier forums.

Well, from what I hear, we are one of the few sites that are not offering any black Friday deals. We rarely offer any sales promotions, but then again that is something that may need to change.

Also, I thought Black Friday was for brick and mortar retail shops and cyber Monday was the official or unofficial online shopping day?

Hi Linda,

Yea, i think it was just that category that i originally posted in that hasnt been too busy lately. My bad, i shouldve done more of a comprehensive check of the entire forum before i have made that comment; having said that i totally take it back ;)

What other kinds of Black Friday/holiday promos are going to be running around out there!

Also,

it seems as though everything is going online now, including Black Friday. Cyber Monday still does exist but typically it still doesnt compare to Black Friday, even online.

So if you dont have any promos to your affiliates yet, you should get on that ASAP!!! Big money to be made!

banners
Back