The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bitcoin

kazoone

Banned
I believe one cannot ignore bitcoin anymore! I am receiving requests to be paid in bitcoins and even tough I haven't yet started accepting bitcoins as a form of payment I intend to do so very soon.

Anyways I am still looking for a good payment processor that accepts bitcoins, do you guys know of any?

You may want to try Coinbase. They are the easiest and best I have used so far. Bidpay is another one I think a lot of companies are using. As with anything Bitcoin make sure you do your research before trusting anyone with your coins.

Been hearing so much about this "currency", but I have yet to understand it. Guess I need to do some more learning. Yet to have any one ask to pay this way.

Curious, do it work for people who can't use payment options like pay pal? I know I have some customers who can't use PP.

I wonder though, seems this has been up and down, with quite a bit of negative news lately.

Long term, high risk investment. The bitcoin is highly volatile and tends to fluctuate so much you can't detect much gain. Like the stock market, it could be high one day and the next day drop fast. Although, it does seem to be getting more popular worldwide. Probably would be good to ease into using the bitcoin form of commerce, until it becomes more stable. Wouldn't want all my eggs in that basket:rolleyes:

banners
Back