The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Bing traffic to an Adsense montetized site w/cpa offer?

schleprock

I have about a 140 page site. I used to put Adsense on it and then I took that off and put on CPA.
Neither one earned worth a darn. I received only natural/SEO traffic. Nothing from PPC or banners on other sites, just link building.

Can I put the Adsense back on and send people to a Adsense monetized site from Bing?
The arbitrage between the cost of Bing KWs and the Adwords click payout is quite large. Many dollars. Sometimes 20 to 40 dollars.

I can also put a banner on all the pages leading to a cpa offer. It would all be niche specific. It wouldn't just be related, it would be spot on. I have a site on alcoholism and I think the addiction recovery network would let me promote their offer. they have contacted me a few times about it but I did not receive enough natural traffic and I did not want to pay to drive traffic. Now I am willing to pay for traffic so I think they would be willing to let me in.

to avoid self promotion, just type "raging alcoholic" into Google. I am number 1 but I am not even in the top 20 for any profitable KWs using Adsense. So my traffic sucks and no traffic equals no clicks for Adsense dollars.

Would something like that work? Or would I have to find some other CPA offer to put on the site, so that it did not look like I was playing the difference between the 2 networks.

If I found reasonably relevant KWs on Bing that have no suggested bid does that mean I can bid $0.01? I could not find a minimum bid in their documentation.

Last edited:
banners
Back