The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing how is your site doing?

temi

affiliate
I wonder if anyone is doing better in Bing serps than Google SERPs and whether that translates to more traffic.

Share you findings with us.

Thanks

Sorry to say Temi but i haven't been successful with Bing yet as i am with google and yahoo. But trying to optimize and get traffic from Bing too. Hope it can add up to my traffic..
Would be looking for others views too

Still not getting enough visitors From Bing . and i haven't any big hope for future too . My site is on Top of the bing on 8 or 9 keywords but still i'm having 3 to 10 visitors daily , beside bing i am having 100+ Visitors from google and 50+ visitors From yahoo From Same keywords But bing is another failure From Microsoft i think

Most of my sites rank better in Bing than they do in Google. As a result Bing is growing on me ;-)

I haven't reviewed my SERPs for Bing yet. Not sure I will bother simply because of the lack of search volume compared with Google. But I do know I've only had 1 referral from Bing so far so I guess I'm nowehere in the SERPs.

Just had a look and Bing has only managed to index 5 of my 19 site pages so far. Also I checked for - Low Cost IT Support - I'm number 1 in Google for those keywords but only position 5 on Bing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my sites rank better in Bing than they do in Google. As a result Bing is growing on me ;-)

And do you know the reason for that? Is there a Bing specific stuff you are doing to your site that makes them succeed better in Bing?

In the past (not sure about now) having links from site listed in Microsoft/MSN related site tends to help ranking in MSN, don't know if this is the case with Bing as well

I haven't reviewed my SERPs for Bing yet. Not sure I will bother simply because of the lack of search volume compared with Google. But I do know I've only had 1 referral from Bing so far so I guess I'm nowehere in the SERPs.

Just had a look and Bing has only managed to index 5 of my 19 site pages so far. Also I checked for - Low Cost IT Support - I'm number 1 in Google for those keywords but only position 5 on Bing.

Jeez, Bing seems useless for me. Absolutely no traffic. I see it has good results in search and I rank good for some sites but not to many visitors. With all the hype you would expect people to use it but for now it seems people still stick with big ole google.

And do you know the reason for that? Is there a Bing specific stuff you are doing to your site that makes them succeed better in Bing?

Is there anything available (specific stuff) to make our site succeed better in bing :confused: I don't think so temi..

DON.

Mines doing better than it was under, MSN and Live however still not a massive difference , i would say around 1000 uniques a month on one of my sites. To be honest i havent checked the rest. 1000 i suppose isnt bad considering it was only around 300 before.

Never checked results for my sites at bing but after looking this thread i think i need to check it out.

DON.

MI
Back