The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing + CPA/CPS offers (the Dojo version)

bluedot

Hello,

I've started a follow along here: Bing + CPA/CPS offers | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If anyone would be kind enough to contribute, but doesn't want to share it on the public forum, please share it here. :)

The offer we'll be promoting is Juveliere Gold Infusion - the payout is 31.75 USD. We are creating a list of keywords at the moment.

This products has, based on PeerFly, a 13.33% CR and the EPC is 4.23. The offer will be tested by direct linking first.

I'd appreciate your input, whatever it may be. :) Thanks!

Yeah first input - do not direct link.

You can go with that for a while on Bing. But is this long term strategy? What is your angle on the offer? Is the advertisers LP good enough for all audiences?

Let me give you 2 examples that might make you think about LP (and what is the benefit of those):
"You don't have sex without kissing" - sex is the final goal (Conversion) and kissing is the hookup, getting someone interested in it (LP in our case).

Another example - you want to buy a new apartment. A broker says he has a great one for you, so you go take a look at it and right after you step through the front door the broker says "Sign here to buy it right now or leave". Will you sign it? My guess is you won't. I believe you are smart enough to make your own conclusions from this example :)

Thanks for the reply! The plan is just to test the offer with Direct Linking - they have a good LP, however, split testing the offer with my own LP is definitely something I'll try.

So far the volume is very low. The budget is set to 5 USD per day and we had only 9 impressions. Will let it run for a few more days to see what happens.

Ask peerfly to send you a list of their offers that the one you selected is in, but instead of giving you epc/cr ask them to show the total revenue generated the last week.

CR/EPC reports mean shit, someone can drive landing page filtered traffic or click traffic thats highly targeted and move it up, some others can drive pops direct linked and make it go down.

;)

I'm currently running an offer from ClickBank (100+ gravity, but the CPC's are OK), direct linked, but I'm also preparing a LP. I'll have several different ad groups and each will have it's own LP. With this method I hope to achieve high QS's.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

The product I'm running on Bing is a cookbook from ClickBank. I'm using the keywords and bids suggested by Bing. As you can see, the CTR is high, but I'm paying way too much for the clicks (the product payout is about 35 USD).

Should I just lower the bids or what would be the right thing to do in this situation? Thanks.

Cookbook.jpg

Diet_Recipes.jpg

MI
Back