The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing Ads - what is keywordblocks(.)com referrer?

traged

Hi,

I am running a bing ads campaign, I have "syndicated search partners" enabled in ad distribution. In my tracker, i see that around 50% of my traffic is coming from referrer xxxxxxx.keywordblocks.com

I have searched the web - some people say it is spam bot traffic (what good are keywordblocks.com/referral in analyt... - The Google Advertiser Community - 305383) some say it is regular traffic from media.net search partner (Why is KeywordBlocks.com Being Reported as a Referral Site in Google Analytics? – Small Business Web Center).

What is the truth here? Should I block this referrer or not? What is your experience?

thanks

this is traffic come from media.net, search partner owned by bing.from my expreience,the traffic from media.net have good conversion

Just out of curiosity...did you get any leads/conversions from keywordblocks?

I dont know because my tracking is still not working :( But a friend of mine told me keywordblocks traffic is converting quite good for him...and he is promoting Clickbank products

I dont know because my tracking is still not working :( But a friend of mine told me keywordblocks traffic is converting quite good for him...and he is promoting Clickbank products

Nice! Hopefully, it'll work the same way for you.

You really need to get your tracker straightened out though, that will help you a lot.

banners
Back