The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing Ads Help!

J

JayZ

I'm new to bing ads and I may be doing it completely wrong, as I haven't done the bing ads training yet but hey ho.

I've put each keyword in it's own campaign and I've only got 1 ad for each keyword.

Should I run 2 or 3 ads per keyword to split test? Good Idea/Bad Idea?

What's a reasonable/good CTR for bing ads?

Will increasing my bid amount result in more clicks or will it just increase my impressions?

I'm happy to post my details here also any screenshots

You have to test 2-3 types of ads on the same keywords. The good CTR of bing ads will be above 1.5%. Just call their support if you find any problem like quality score. They are very helpful.

"Will increasing my bid amount result in more clicks or will it just increase my impressions?"
First run a certain amount of traffic to your keyword group. Let's say 50 keywords to a group of 6 ads. Run it for a day. I usually bid low and refresh every hour to increase the bid where there are clicks. This is a suggestion. Know your audience and adjust accordingly. You can get a winning group of keywords and have a consistent conversion. Sometimes you can reduce the increments of the bid on a particular group of keywords. PPC is interesting in general.

MI
Back