The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing Ads. Enlighten me please.

litztellar

affiliate
Okay here's the scenario. I don't have any idea on BingAds really.

I have a client asking me to make Bing Ads account. Told me that once approved, they'll transfer money on my account balance by redeeming coupon.

What are they trying to do?

And my Bing Ads account got suspended and lost $1, don't know if I should continue with the task.

Well bing ads its a network like google adwords where you can buy traffic for your site, affiliate offers ,cpa pffers etc .I think your client wants to give you a coupon to spend there .For example to market there you must speand money for clicks and a coupon of 100$ per example it will save you 100 bucks

Well bing ads its a network like google adwords where you can buy traffic for your site, affiliate offers ,cpa pffers etc .I think your client wants to give you a coupon to spend there .For example to market there you must speand money for clicks and a coupon of 100$ per example it will save you 100 bucks

So if I continue and create another bingads account, is there a big possibility that I will get suspended again?

You are only allowed one account, I think. I'm wondering why your client wants you to set up their account. Do they want you to run their Bing ad campaigns?

By the way, a Bing coupon only works for a new account.

MI
Back