The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Biggest Mistakes I See in Videos on YouTube ?.

tgilberg

affiliate
Hey everyone,

My name is Tim Gilberg & I am brand new here, but I wanted to share a couple things about marketing with videos because I see so many people missing the boat with this.

Seriously, I don?t believe in overnight success and neither should you, but I have done REALLY well in relatively short amounts of time by launching entire businesses using nothing but YouTube.

In fact, in the last couple years, I have created TWO six-figure businesses in which I get more than 95 percent of my traffic from YouTube.

I have built several lists of more than 100,000 on Aweber, and my YouTube channels have gotten more than 30 million views and 99,000 subscribers.

And in my latest campaign, I created another email list of 28,000 in less than 10 months entirely from YouTube videos

I?m not trying to brag ? I?m only giving you those numbers so that you take stock in the pointers I?m about to pass along.

I also have screen shots and even a video to document those numbers, by the way. Perhaps I?ll post them if there?s enough interest in this thread.

Okay, so let me start with two of the biggest mistakes I see on YouTube all the time . . .

1. People throw up a couple videos and then STOP. Big mistake!! Most of my videos are not home runs . . . but they don?t have to be. I hit a bunch of singles, get a double here and there, and then, inevitably, I will hit a home run not because I?m a genius but because I believe in the law of averages. If you do the right keyword research, you can?t HELP but hit a home run eventually. Some of my videos have gotten more than 200,000 views doing it this way. So don?t stop putting up videos!

2. Speaking of keyword research, here is the second big mistake I see: LAZY keyword research!! I did some consulting work for one well-respected company that illustrates this point.

They had some videos that had gotten about 800 views, and just by expanding their keywords using Google?s free keyword tool, I was able to get their videos 100,000 and as many as 200,000 views in a very short amount of time!

They were obviously stoked, but honestly it wasn?t all that hard.

So here?s my point with all this ? if you are marketing on YouTube, make sure you don?t stop putting up videos too soon. And use all the keyword brainstorming you can to maximize viewership.

I think you?ll be shocked at the results. Because think about this ? YouTube is not just a place to watch videos anymore. It?s a full-on search engine that millions use every day in the same way people use Google.

Finally, here is my question for you guys. What have been your stumbling blocks with video marketing?

Or if you have not yet used YouTube, why not?

I?d like to offer my help. If you have some videos up and are not getting traffic, I?ll be happy to review your videos and give you some tips.

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your detailed insights on YouTube video marketing.
I'm sure our members will really appreciate the tips.

Wow, this is extremely cool. I'm getting ready to launch my first real affiliate marketing site (I have others that rank well, but were not monetized) and hope to post a bunch of tutorials.

I'm very interested in what you have to say, Tim.

Thanks Tim.

I have some vids on YouTube - but guess what - I stopped making them! So there is my first mistake.

Anyway, I'll be looking out for what you have to say on the subject. thx again.

MI
Back