The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Big List SEM Blogs Guess Who?

Darwin

affiliate
Kudos to out host Linda. I was surfing some blogs and I came upon one. Top Rank Blogs. There was a big red banner promoting Best Blogs on the Net.

I clicked on it of course and as I began skimming the blogs I discovered that our hostess made the list.

BIGLIST

10e20 - Chris Winfield and team blog about search marketing, social media and design.
11Marketing Blog - The team at a Vancouver BC based social media consulting agency blog mostly on social media and offer a social network marketing ebook.
3net Search Engine Marketing Blog - Online marketing articles on blogs / blogging, internet advertising, search engine marketing, social media, and web design / development.
5 Star Affiliate Programs Blog - Linda Buquet blogs about affiliate marketing, contextual advertising and marketing online.
97th Floor SEO Blog - Chris Bennett and Mat Siltala of 97th Floor offer up their personal insights on search marketing which is refreshing as there are plenty of “SEM news” blogs out there already. The blog is well optimized and integrated into the main web site and likely contributes as an effective lead generation tool.​

I was very happy to see Linda and 5Star acknowledged.:cool:

Thanks Darwin! (Sorry I missed this post somehow yesterday.)

Yep I'm always proud and happy whenever the 5 Star blog is nominated for or wins awards.

Here are a few others my blog has been nominated for - 5 Star Awards

I share this not to brag, but because most of those are "top affiliate blog" type awards or lists,
so you can find some other great blogs and they are all good resources.

I checked it out. That's great Linda.

Being proud of your accomplishments and achievements is not bragging.

I feel better learning from someone who has experience in the trenches and is recognized as an expert and authority by peers. While I was in the military I was reluctant to follow a leader with no experience, but knew it all and wouldn't listen to the troops.

MI
Back