The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

best webcam affiliate program for worldwide

Hi guys
I bought 2 domain related to cam girls/ models. Now the main part is cam affiliate program.

Actually I have worldwide traffic and its hard to find a cam offer for worldwide. Chaturabe is not good and I saw many people on Twitter is still promoting.
Need a cam affiliate site that can accept easily.
Note- I tried for bongacash but its offering revenue share and I need Pay per signup / Lead
Skype- rkptc11

Last edited:
i Have some Good Suggestions for you becouse we are working in the same category :)
what's your skype? :cool:

Note- I tried for bongacash but its offering revenue share and I need Pay per signup / Lead
If you ask to them they can approve you to run pay per lead on Bongacash, but if your traffic is good (guys willing to paid to girls) is better rev-share because you will growing the number of users each month and if some once pays one then he will pay for ever, rev-share is a long term and pay per lead is short term, once you get your lead you stop making money from that user, I like to convine both sending half of the traffic for each campaing

Last edited:
its hard to find a cam offer for worldwide.
You're right. Most of offers convert well on specific GEO, and other targeting parameters. I suggest you to try smartlink solution that accepts all traffic and distributes it on different offers depending on geo, OS, type, etc. iMonetizeIt has such smartlinks.

If you ask to them they can approve you to run pay per lead on Bongacash, but if your traffic is good (guys willing to paid to girls) is better rev-share because you will growing the number of users each month and if some once pays one then he will pay for ever, rev-share is a long term and pay per lead is short term, once you get your lead you stop making money from that user, I like to convine both sending half of the traffic for each campaing
It's not accepting social traffic

banners
Back