The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best ways/places/sources to buy female traffic?

datingoffers

affiliate
Hey guys :D

Our company is looking to buy female traffic for our casual dating sites. Are there any tips/ideas how and where to do that best? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Alex

I don't know a thing about running traffic to these offers but as a woman, here's one thought I'll share with you. If it's casual dating, you might look for places where cougars hangout. They tend not to be looking for commitment, so might be good targets.

Tried to do a quick check for cougar forums. Funny, didn't find any that weren't football related. :) However, did find this site on a bodybuilding forum. It was suggested to one man who was looking for a cougar. Sorry, cannot vouch for it but you can check it out, if you want to: tagged.com Also from the same forum: seekingarrangement.com

Didn't make the links live intentionally and I have no idea how good or bad they are.

Like I said, just throwing a thought out there, just in case it's helpful.

I don't know a thing about running traffic to these offers but as a woman, here's one thought I'll share with you. If it's casual dating, you might look for places where cougars hangout. They tend not to be looking for commitment, so might be good targets.

Tried to do a quick check for cougar forums. Funny, didn't find any that weren't football related. :) However, did find this site on a bodybuilding forum. It was suggested to one man who was looking for a cougar. Sorry, cannot vouch for it but you can check it out, if you want to: tagged.com Also from the same forum: seekingarrangement.com

Didn't make the links live intentionally and I have no idea how good or bad they are.

Like I said, just throwing a thought out there, just in case it's helpful.

Thank you very much, azgold! Definitely gonna check out those :)

Research some sites using quantcast and find the demographics of the visitor visiting that site.
If those demographics match your offers then you can contact the webmaster for a media buy.

Research some sites using quantcast and find the demographics of the visitor visiting that site.
If those demographics match your offers then you can contact the webmaster for a media buy.

there is no problem, so can u please make some case studies for us about adult campaign ;) ?

Well I know that would be really cool. But I'm bound by corporate policies and according to the latter such case studies are trade secrets so I can't share this info unfortunately...

MI
Back