The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Way To SEO 2016

SEO Guru

affiliate
SEO has been changed day by day as search engine updates it's algorithm and search policy. It is obvious there are no doubt quality traffic are coming from the search engine. In this year Google introduces search card which will change the world of search engine marketing. You can learn the history of search engine update here: Google Algorithm Change History - Moz

Right now search engine especially Google prefer high authority site and decorate your search result according to this. Therefore most of the marketers target long tail keywords for SEO. Right now search engine like quality posts, unique title, social signals, authority links, mobile optimized site structure, good link follows and frequently update sites. To getting the right position, you should emphasize on information and value of keyword research. Share your experience with us and let's have a constructive discussion.

I have been working on long tail keywords last 3 months and I found this is quite easy to rank your website if your content is good. Don't forget to follow the instruction of webmaster.

Really kind words related to the SEO IN 2016. Thanks for sharing your informative details with us. With SEO experience in 2016, definitely, you get the better result for your business online with huge reputations.

Is anybody working for event SEO? Please share your experience. I heard that people are grabbing tons of traffic in one day.

Go to google and search "Event Blogging" , you will see a lots of blog posts on this topic. Read and ACT.

Thanks

Go to google and search "Event Blogging" , you will see a lots of blog posts on this topic. Read and ACT.

Thanks
Do you follow any blog for event marketing? Will you please share a case study? How much traffic can I grab from event blogging?

Here is the case study (I did this thing for one of my blog)

so here is details i hope this will surely work if you have some good knowledge of SEO.

Step 1: As we all know that Forums are a great source to find micro niche ideas i do know since 3 years when i entered in to blogging but i never tried any time but since last week i came to know after a hangout with a big player in the industry that these forums are that much great. Here comes to the part pick up any random niche that has good CPC like tech (Recommended) or any niche even you can test on entertainment niche blog too but they give less CPC.

Step2: Use Google for 30 minutes and collect 20-30 forums which are being posted regularly. Now if you watch closely through the threads you can find out some micro niche ideas Just read threads titles not even you should have to open and there by make a blog by taking EMD (Recommended) if not go with any long term blog with related niche that has DA atleast 25 to experience faster results.

Step 3: Now collect all threads of your micro niche topic and make titles around them, use the discussion comments + Google for more information and make a post of around 1500-2000 words.

Step 4: Reason behind this is these threads or queries are gold mines and are not exact keywords hence Google KW tool won't show them but 1000's or lacks of people daily search for them, Means it is like opening a Hotel in a town having no hotels, so you will be the only option for them hence you can be ranked easily (Y)

Step 5: If you see closely these discussion box are like our Facebook chat box conversation with normal framing of words so you can easily rewrite them in your own words, In such a way you can update your blog going through the latest threads that you feel worth to make post. Always mix similar threads in to 1 post so you will have enough content to write and also you out put will be out standing.

Step 6: What about link building??? Chill man these are micro niche so don't take head ache Just Maintain post quality and add Social Sharing buttons and now post your article link in the similar kind of forums + discussion place or comments where you surely confident that if i post my link here i will get 100 visitors in return. If you want to do a little bit spam try 30-40 High PR auto approve dofollow Directories that are having DA 40+ that's it game is done!!! Parallely work on your event blogs or what ever it may be and wait for results.

Step 6: No one covers these topics so it works on a long run and there by gets daily traffic & every month constant earnings

I remember sending 200k links to some shitty page and getting top rank in 1 week in 2014, now indexing has changed and i'm screwed.

SEO is a very essential key towards any success when running a business online. This is because the better you are ranked on google, the higher chances of you getting best traffic. I will say that today, trafffic is the mother of all online marketing tasks. I will therefore urge that you stay put with the changing trends. Googles keeps on refining their algorithm and therefore you should always be flexible to start implementing the key aspects raised. Yoast is still my best SEO wordpress plugin, check it out.

MI
Back