The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best way to sell digital downloads?

taylorkelley

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Pretty soon I'm launching a product, but I'm trying to find a way to sell it in a way where as soon as the person buys it from me they receive a download link to get all the files. I have in it 2 ebooks, and a zip file with exercise videos. My problem is that while I can set up a paypall buy now button, I can't find a way to redirect the buyer to directly download my product.

Any help? I'm willing to invest some money if it's not possible to sell digital products with paypal.

Well I guess my real question is, how do I make a secure download page for my website? I used wix to make my sales page.

buddy i have Done This In the Past i can help u No problem at all
are u understanding PHP ?
cus that's the way i can explain how to Do it By Coding
other services that does this I never tried any

Have you thought about putting the product on platforms like Clickbank and jvzoo?

They only charge one time fee for a new vendor account and a processing fee after that - I think.

I have thought about putting the product there, but I'm not entirely sure. I just need a platform where I can send people to a download page and download the files I give them after they buy (preferably the cheapest option)

Hello. That is pretty easy and doable thing. All you need is to have an edit of the web pagee where the payments are being made. This will be implemented as follows: Once the payment is done, then you will have a redirect to the page that has the links to the downloads. You can as well be able to use the established platforms that do sell digital content. I am talking of the amazon and the likes. Embracing them will help you do away most of te worries especially when it comes to fraud.

banners
Back