The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Way to Find Reputable Affiliates

R

rpwells

Hey all,

I am launching a new Affiliate Program for the company I work for but I'm looking for reputable affiliates that are pro-active in marketing and providing feedback about the program itself. Is there a rating system or a way in which I can find great programs? Or is it just by searching through forums and word of mouth?

Thanks,

Ryan

The best way is to know or work with some.

If you have a close circle of people that trust you, they will test your offers.

But yes, word of mouth, advertising on site like this, odigger, offer vault etc!

Thanks K!

I am looking to get more knowledgeable about Affiliate Marketing in general so that I can actually operate an effective program... and so I'll be spending quite a few hours on this site, look forward to learning from you guys!

Hi Rpwells,

Here is my 1st contribution - hope it will help.
1st of all try to take the place of your customers, what are they looking for? Your product for sure. Where do they search for it? And what are the results?
Google, Yahoo, Bing, will help you to find affiliates sites. You need to find those guys that are promoting some of your competitors. I'm sure you can offer them some unbeatable conditions - I'm confident they will be more than happy to give you a try.
Forums are a good start also.
If you pay relevant commission you can submit your offers to affiliate networks.
Finally like always in the Online Marketing Industry, you need to find the balance between quantity and quality - it will be up to you.

Anyway, good luck.
Mickael

2nd:

banners
Back