The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best way to contact MobiCow?

C

CPAInfinitySteve

I've been trying to contact them for about three days now with no success for a simple question.
The way their platform is setup, is each impression a click? Meaning if I have 100 impressions on their end, does that equal 100 clicks on my end? Also, is there any way to load up a banner on their end or what? As when I go to preview the way the offer will appear to the user, all I see is a blank white box - the offer accepts US and UK traffic.

Currently testing it out on the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE(lol) - all with no luck.
I've tried contacting them via Skype with no luck.

If anyone could be of assistance I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, basically. They do redirects, so every impression is a click to the link you provide them.

With that, wouldn't it make sense to show a real ad preview? When I preview it, all that shows is a blank box.

Hi Steve,

I am Dom from Mobicow. Thanks for your inquiry!

I'd say the easiest and fastest way to get support or answers to your inquiry is opening a support ticket at the top of the ad center (under "support"). This way, you will directly reach
your dedicated account manager and you can expect a reply within the next 12 hours max (usually under 2 hours during business hours).

About "clicks" VS. "impressions"
Yes, each impression we deliver are considered as a click (in some other networks, eg : affiliate and performance).

About the campaign preview.
Since we don't work with any banner (or creative) to upload (we don't host) but only landing page (Tracking URL) from your offer/campaign, we rely on the other network, you get the
campaign/offer from, to have access to the content (without the needs of a proxy, right device or provider). As you already know, some of these
campaign(s) only allow displaying the landing page (tracking URL) based on the proper targeting or "mobile only".

Basically, campaign preview is just a courtesy offered by Mobicow but may not work in some cases.

Please feel free to open up support ticket as your account manager is there to ensure assistance for any of your needs and fast response.

Best

Dom
Mobicow team

Hi Steve,

I am Dom from Mobicow. Thanks for your inquiry!

I'd say the easiest and fastest way to get support or answers to your inquiry is opening a support ticket at the top of the ad center (under "support"). This way, you will directly reach
your dedicated account manager and you can expect a reply within the next 12 hours max (usually under 2 hours during business hours).

About "clicks" VS. "impressions"
Yes, each impression we deliver are considered as a click (in some other networks, eg : affiliate and performance).

About the campaign preview.
Since we don't work with any banner (or creative) to upload (we don't host) but only landing page (Tracking URL) from your offer/campaign, we rely on the other network, you get the
campaign/offer from, to have access to the content (without the needs of a proxy, right device or provider). As you already know, some of these
campaign(s) only allow displaying the landing page (tracking URL) based on the proper targeting or "mobile only".

Basically, campaign preview is just a courtesy offered by Mobicow but may not work in some cases.

Please feel free to open up support ticket as your account manager is there to ensure assistance for any of your needs and fast response.

Best

Dom
Mobicow team

Thank you very much Dom. So far I'm loving MobiCow. Seeing pretty good ROI.

Steve, just in case you need to contact them again, I can tell you from experience that once you submit a ticket, you get great customer service. I received help very quickly.

Steve, just in case you need to contact them again, I can tell you from experience that once you submit a ticket, you get great customer service. I received help very quickly.

From what I saw - I submitted a support ticket(after hours) but first thing in the morning around 8am or so, I received a response. As far as Android traffic - it's next to nothing for the countries I've tried, but iOS traffic pours in.

banners
Back