The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Way To Check Spam Score Of Email?

There is a big difference between monetizing data using free offers and acquiring data for the purpose of trying to sell a specific product \ service. Using free offer is exponentially easier.

I highly recommend you follow what I talk about in the guide and stick to PPL offers when starting out!

Also, when you say..."getting the mass emails to manually opt into my list and then buy" Are you talking about acquiring data solely to drive users to a squeeze page / opt-in to your list?

If yes, this is not a good strategy by itself. I'm not saying you can't do it, just don't acquire data and only do this. You will leave way too much money on the table.

ahh... makes sense. I guess thats why all the mailers I know just run the lead gen/PPL type offers.....

duh.

I should have realized that. But you know, it just SOUNDS so appealing and seems like it would work. (key word seems lol)

yeah ideally, I was thinking mail dating data, get them to really opt in and then voila. but i know its nowhere near as simple as that LOL (I wish).... my main niche is dating, and FB and G don't really like these type of offers/niche... so been looking outside of them for traffic.

what you said made a lot of sense... thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
you can send them the lead gen offer, and get them to opt-in to your emails at the same time.
If you monitor their activity, you know the clicks and opens are live email addresses and take it from there.

banners
Back