The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Software For Video Editing

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
Would you like to suggest me some super software in order to edit my videos? I like to add some music and text to my videos. Some animation would be plus point.

Would you like to suggest me some super software in order to edit my videos? I like to add some music and text to my videos. Some animation would be plus point.

Hey Ron,

Depends entirely on the level of detail you want to apply.

Camtasia is a very lightweight, yet functional editor. I've only used it for very simple tasks, such as inserting arrows and text. Quick to render. Easy to learn.

To get a better idea - quickly browse through some of the tutorials of tasks you would need to do.
https://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-camtasia-8.html

If you wish to invest some time into learning a powerful, heavyduty editor, that will certainly cover each and every base, you money is in good hands with Sony Vegas Pro.

I've used it extensively after reaching several limitations of Camtasia. The software has interactive tutorials that allows adoption, learning, and usability an absolute breeze. The software will cater for just about any animation, transition effect you could use, easily able to import a scary amount of video/audio types.

Highly recommended.

This software does tax your PC quite a bit though, especially when rendering.

Good luck.

Thank you guys for your suggestion. Does anyone use Magicx photostory? It looks like this also great software for editing videos. I have used adobe premium pro as well as sony vegas pro, but those take a very long for rendering.

As your demand I think Camtasia will good fit to your option. Other softwares are also good but as you said they have taken a long time for rendering.

I use Camtasia, and it's easy to use. I've also tried many other tools such as Ulead Video Studio. But none of them are close to Camtasia Studio.

Most of the people use camtasia to record and edit the videos, if you need anything more than camtasia then go for "after effects".

Regards
IndeXer

I do prefer that you use the adobe premier and the entire collection when it comes to making editing of the videos and images. Adobe is the company that has been in place for a while and therefore they understand what it takes to have a good editing software. I have always used them to do my editing and there is no single day that I have ever been disappointed. They may be a bit expensive but you will see the worthiness of the money when you start using it.

What I feel that most of the video editing software required a long time for rendering this is the unbearable pain to wait for such a long time. If you need only screen recording software then google hangout is the best. On the other hand, Camtasia has a good reputation as you seen here. But for animation adobe after effect or adobe fireworks working great. Those are required some time for rendering videos.

MI
Back