The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best SEO software?

emma245

affiliate
Hiya

Whats the best form of SEO software? I've read about
SEO Power Suite, this sounds good as its a one of cost instead of monthly subscription but is it any good?

Emma

I have just checked and you are correct! they make it sound like its a one of payment though. Think you get 6 months of free updates which is OK.

What do you think of it? is it easy to use? did your SEO improve once putting it to action?

Thank you for your reply Graybeard...

Emma x

I didn't use it to its best use (or intended) potential so my 'review' would not really be valid perhaps.
I gave me more inductive knowledge on my competitors Deductive Reasoning vs. Inductive Reasoning I was using it toward understanding the SEO attributes and the tactics of successful competitors.

It did not give me any EUREKA! conclusions. I did not renew after the first 6 months. That said, I have bought subscriptions and renewed them a few times over the years for the SEO Linkchecker part of the program.

I got the SEO Power Suite on a 70% off promotion for the first 6 months ----

Yes thats what I was thinking of doing, just doing it for 6 months using it outdated for a while then when I feel the need re update it. Very interesting part about learning from the competition so I think it might come in useful.

Thank you again Graybeard

I did see it offered at the special discount also.

According to me software words not exist in SEO, you can say best tools for website, if i am wrong pls tell us the name of software which is used specially for SEO.

SEO is all about hard work. Agree that there are plenty of good tools out there one could use (ahrefs, semrush, majestic etc) - but they're mainly for monitoring. Grind it, and win it!

I will tell you now Ahrefs is a personal favor favorite mine. They show some fantastic data and break it down in pretty much every way imaginable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya

Whats the best form of SEO software? I've read about
SEO Power Suite, this sounds good as its a one of cost instead of monthly subscription but is it any good?

Emma

SEO Power Suite has to be updated and is a monthly or annual subscription payment -- for me $250 a year or so with discounts etc.

I have just checked and you are correct! they make it sound like its a one of payment though. Think you get 6 months of free updates which is OK.

What do you think of it? is it easy to use? did your SEO improve once putting it to action?

Thank you for your reply Graybeard...

Emma x

I didn't use it to its best use (or intended) potential so my 'review' would not really be valid perhaps.
I gave me more inductive knowledge on my competitors Deductive Reasoning vs. Inductive Reasoning I was using it toward understanding the SEO attributes and the tactics of successful competitors.

It did not give me any EUREKA! conclusions. I did not renew after the first 6 months. That said, I have bought subscriptions and renewed them a few times over the years for the SEO Linkchecker part of the program.

I got the SEO Power Suite on a 70% off promotion for the first 6 months ----

Graybeard, Jan 26, 2018

SEO has really become a nightmare with Google constantly moving the goalposts and manipulating search, IMHO, to their own advertising benefits.

Also, Google is forced into take reactive and arbitrary measures to protect the integrity of their SERPs against persons constantly gaming their algorithm.

Consequently, what you may have done right is wasted effort this week. I am still going to center my efforts on giving the site visitor what he wants.

Adblocker user traffic wanted (buying).

Graybeard, Feb 13, 2018

MI
Back