The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best SEO Method..

Building niche related backlinks is the best way to get quick SERP.

That's a bit oversimplified.

First, link building will get you PageRank, not necessarily ranking.

Second, having those incoming links related to your niche is important but what also matters is the match between the content of page sending the link and the page receiving the link.

Third, the anchor text of the incoming link makes a difference.

Fourth, the anocrym "SERP" refers to the search results returned for a specific query so if your incoming links are targetting something else, especially something unrelated to that specific search query, all those links aren't going to help you rank well for that search term.

And fifth, there are a great many other factors which determine your ranking for any specific search term.

Link building is important but there are a LOT of other factors that need your attention. My advice generally is to start at home - with optimizing on-page factors and content.

Personally, I dislike the term but it's an acronym for Search Engine Results Page.

That's a bit oversimplified.

First, link building will get you PageRank, not necessarily ranking.

Second, having those incoming links related to your niche is important but what also matters is the match between the content of page sending the link and the page receiving the link.

Third, the anchor text of the incoming link makes a difference.

Fourth, the anocrym "SERP" refers to the search results returned for a specific query so if your incoming links are targetting something else, especially something unrelated to that specific search query, all those links aren't going to help you rank well for that search term.

And fifth, there are a great many other factors which determine your ranking for any specific search term.

Link building is important but there are a LOT of other factors that need your attention. My advice generally is to start at home - with optimizing on-page factors and content.

Dang...you are just busting people left and right, aren't you?

:)

I'm not trying to attack anyone here. I'm addressing persistent SEO myths. The problem is that they get propogated from one forum or blog to another and it leaves many people thinking that since the myth has been stated as fact in so many places it must be true.

:)

I'm not trying to attack anyone here. I'm addressing persistent SEO myths. The problem is that they get propogated from one forum or blog to another and it leaves many people thinking that since the myth has been stated as fact in so many places it must be true.

I understand...I actually appreciate it. It is good to see someone with a little sense here who knows a little bit more than the typical "parrot" talk that comes from regurgitated data.

Yes, It does look like we have like attitudes, dosen't it???? :D

That is a cool tool, Sorry for not visiting a lot lately, wanted to live in Florida a while, so had some down time moving. Good to come back to this.

MI
Back