The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best places to advertise lotto/gambling in 2018?

Alexey Pearce

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hi, all! Guys, I would be happy to hear any advice from you. I would like to promote online lottery service, so I want to ask you about your own experience. What are the best places to promote such service? Which sources work better for lotto/gambling - if you know any?
- native?
- pop up?
- ppc?
- e-mail marketing?

And best places for recruiting direct advertisers?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, all! Guys, I would be happy to hear any advice from you. I would like to promote online lottery service, so I want to ask you about your own experience. What are the best places to promote such service? Which sources work better for lotto/gambling - if you know any?
- native?
- pop up?
- ppc?
- e-mail marketing?

Thank you in advance!
Hello dude, i guess you can make it good on pop-up, or even on Native, just as Sweepstakes, but i think you might need a lander if you are going on Pop traffic!

Email would be way too difficult to convert even if you have a targeted list, talking through experience.
I guess PPC should work wonders if you comply with the ads policies.

- native?
- pop up?
- ppc?
- e-mail marketing?

Thank you in advance!

Hello! Try to use new advertising formats (video ads, push notifications, etc.), which are well proven in advertising lotto / gambling

Registration - Adsterra | Sign Up

p.s. Manage advertising companies can be in manual mode, using the service Adsterra Self-Service Platform (SSP)
p.p.s. I will be glad to answer all questions. :)

banners
Back