The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Paid To Click Website

dannyboy24

affiliate
What site do you personally consider to be the best paid to click website? I like Clixsense. It is a legit site that I have been paid from. The key to making money on that site is getting active referrals.

Personally, I don't like Clixsense. The tasks and surveys they offer you don't even compare to GPT websites. Clixsense surveys and tasks pay an average of 4-5 cents each one you do while GPT sites are approximately 10-20 cents per task or survey you do. It's just a waste of time other than ads. Same goes for most PTC websites as well, even the one I'm using has tasks and offers.

I've only been using one PTC so far, and that is Probux. I have been using the site for a couple of months already, and my rented referrals are slowly rising. Some became inactive which is inevitable while some are doing great. I have 42 RR at the moment, and plan on getting 100 before I start cashing out. Probux is a decent site that has been trusted for a few years now.

I've tried Clixsense and I found it so slow that I just gave up, same goes for Neobux. I just don't think PTC sites are for me, I get frustrated at how little each click pays that it's not really worth my time. I'd rather be paid to do something productive, like write.

I like ProBux. Its a really easy and you make 5 cents a day for doing nothing, thats great in my books! I dont really like to use PTC, though, as it requires a ton of patience and waiting and I dont really have that.

Right now I'm using Nerdbux. I think it is a relatively new site so I'm just checking it out to see if it works. I will invest the money I get to rent referrals and see if I can build a good income stream from that site.

I'll also check out Neobux and Probux. Those two I've heard that are the best PTC sites.

Out of curiosity, are any of you making your primary income from PTC sites? Or is this just a nice pocket cash method?

The thing about PTC sites is you have to spend more first to earn more. I am a member in several PTC sites but I only click when there is absolutely nothing else to do at the moment. The are really good for marketing though. People really have to view the ads for a certain amount of time. Often, people actually stay to check things out.

PTC sites are way to slow, and I think Clixsense is one of the slowest. Better options are Ayuwage, Probux, Buxboost. Try them out. :)

banners
Back