The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best or Worst Christmas Presents

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Thought it would be fun to share the best or worst Christmas present you either gave or received. Or even good ones someone else in your family got.

We have several family parties today and won't be opening presents until tonight, so I don't have anything to share yet.

BUT I thought you guys could maybe get the party started! :D

Did you give someone a really special present or did you receive one?

How about a funny one, or just a plain dumb one??? :p

Have a family fiasco at the Christmas dinner???
:eek:

Come on... spill!
:D

I know this is a week later...but every year, we get our regular presents, then we get small presents in our stockings. One of my small presents in my stocking was deodorant.

Was someone trying to tell me something?
:eek:

My cousin once got a new BMW from his dad when he graduated from school... that was pretty cool since we all get to use it every now and then :D

My cousin once got a new BMW from his dad when he graduated from school... that was pretty cool since we all get to use it every now and then :D

Man that's one crazy gift.

I really never got a bad gift, my best gift ever was the Xbox 360. Since then I've been playing it nonstop.

I like all gifts given to me, even if they are small, simple, cheap ones, lol. I am very easy to please. Been lucky enough not to have been given a gift out of spite :)

I would love that BMW though! :D

MI
Back