The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best or Worst Christmas Present

Linda Buquet

affiliate
What did you get for Christmas???

I wanted to start this Best & Worst Christmas Present Thread
so everyone can talk about all the cool - or not so cool - stuff they got this year!

If you got something you've always wanted tell us about it.
If you got the worst present ever or something really funny share that too.

You can even tell us about a special or funny present you GAVE,
not just what you received. I bought some really special presents this
year, I may want to share about a couple of those.

So here's wishing you get everything you hoped for.
Let us know!

My little guy (he's 12) got me the sweetest little pink earrings from his school's Santa's workshop.

They came in a little ceramic case that looks like a little gift box.

Adorable.

Sheree

Ohhhh so sweet, Sheree!

I just got back from 8 hours straight of Christmas present opening with my friends and family. It was the most amazing Christmas ever and I'm not talking about all those presents either!

I love to give much more that receiving and I gave a bunch of special presents this year.
So I'll tell you about a couple of them.

The one that was most fun to give was this decked out Pearly Pink Schwinn Roadster Trike I gave my grand daughter who's almost 2 1/2. This thing's a classic and she was sooooooo excited.

One of the presents I got my 1 year old my grandson was a slide and swingset combo. He lives out of state so didn't get to watch him open, but am excited to see the videos.

What about everyone else?
What did you give or get that was cool, funny or dumb?

Well let?s see, I got a great flannel jacket. I guess it would be cool if I was living back in the 90s at a grunge concert but that?s over. And it will probably come in handy with the cold winter we have here in South Florida! NOT :rolleyes:

MI
Back