The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best option for promoting your site

George Webster

In all of your opinions, what is the best option for promoting your site (besides having your own site, that is) 1. Social Networking 2. Blogging 3. Posting backlinks in forums and the like; or finally 4. Other

Please be specific as to why and how you feel that whatever you will pick is the best option.

Thanks

George

You forgot

5. All of the Above​
No reason to confine your promotiuon and marketing efforts to a single modality, or, as my mother used to say, don't put all your eggs in one basket. :)

Hi George,

Just to let you know first, there is NO best option to promote your site. You have to flexible in affiliate marketing.

And if I were to choose among the 4 options. I personally will take blogging. This is because I am free to write about anything to my niche. I can put in what I feel to write, reviews (I hardly write review though), recommendations and etc.

Hi George,

Just to let you know first, there is NO best option to promote your site. You have to flexible in affiliate marketing.

And if I were to choose among the 4 options. I personally will take blogging. This is because I am free to write about anything to my niche. I can put in what I feel to write, reviews (I hardly write review though), recommendations and etc.

Okay, mwong, but if you primarily use blogging, how are you able to drive ENOUGH traffic to your site? Also, are you able to track the percentage (%) of your sales that come directly as a result of your blogs?

If so, how are you doing it?

Thanks for your reply, waiting to hear from you.

Hi George,

to tell you the truth, i hardly sell at my blog. i only have one image link and adsense ad on my blog. i mainly use my blog as a platform for list building.

about getting ENOUGH traffic, i write articles mainly to get readers to go to my blog.

hope that help...

I would say building backlinks because that is the number one thing Google looks at, and you should use all of the above methods to get those links.

Oh, okay, thanks. And then from your blog, you direct readers to your Sales Pages, right? How effective has this strategy been for you? If the sales aren't too effective, is the conversion of readers that check out your blog and then STAY a member of your List/Subscription above 50%?

Anyway, sorry I seem so direct. I just want to know what I should spend most of my time doing. Thanks again for your response.

George

All of the above are good options but the one I think its better is the Blogging and forum signature options because the backlinks derived from this method are counted faster by search engines unlike other options eg article submission that will take time to be reviewed before approval.

Oh, I didn't know that.

Oh, thanks, that will be important to consider. Thanks for the invaluable information.

This might not be the place for it, but I was wondering what some of you have done to create Joint Venture opportunities. The company will be launching a new product soon and I would love to get a bigger base before the launch date.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[removed]

Thanks for your concerns in these matters.

George

MI
Back