The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best operating system?

Android on mobiles. Easily the most customisable with the most options. It might not look quite as slick as ios but in terms of usability and features it is fantastic and unrivalled. As for computers, I favour OS X, like on mobiles, it looks the best, but it also performs the best too. It is extremely slick and easy to use. You can do things so much more quickly on a mac than on a PC currently in my opinion.

For me are the ones I use, Windows XP and Windows 7. Windows Vista was a disaster and Windows 8 I don't like it, it's really different from Windows 7, all seems out of place, programs disorganized, I don't know what they were thinking.

To me the best operating system is windows 7. It is easy to use and there are many programs and softwares that are compatible to it. Windows 7 allows you to have easy access to documents and it has sevral features that make it very unique. The layout and theme is very pleasant.

I like Windows 7 a lot, I haven't been able to say that since XP. I wasn't big on Vista. No opinion on Windows 8, as I have yet to try it.

I've only ever used Windows XP and 7 (well, and 98 but that was when I was a little kid and used to play on my grandparents' computer, so not really a fair comparison!), and although I really like both, I think Windows 7 has the edge for me as its just so much sleeker. XP was powerful, but getting a bit outdated. I'm glad I never had to use Vista, as I've heard but nothing but bad things about it, and I'm not too keen on using 8 either - it seems to be even more disliked than Vista.

It really depends on what you want the OS for. For gaming there's nothing better than Windows. For any other thing it's just a matter of taste. I prefer Linux over Windows but I also prefer Mac OS X over any other because I think that OS gives the best user experience of all.

In the Windows family I think Windows 7 is the best since it has a lot of improvements over Windows XP. Windows Vista was a disaster and Windows 8 I just couldn't care less about.

I love Windows 7, it's such an oasis in between Vista and Wndows 8 which both work terribly :)
On mobile I also prefer Android phones since iOS just isn't as customizable.

Like protoboard said, it depends on what you want to use it for.

Maybe I'm a little inexperienced here, but it seems like the OS your machine is built-for is the best one for you. I hope I'm wrong there, because OSs should be adapted to the machines; but then you have OSs that were designed using specific machines, and--like spoken-languages adapted in 'creole' from 'Old Country'-tongues to 'New Country'-language (e.g. Louisiana French, Spanglish)--the new versions don't work as well in the new machines as the old versions did in the old.

banners
Back