The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Lead Generation Ideas For Your Blog In 2015

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I always believe more leads are brought more sales and more money. So you are actually want to know the latest lead generation method. I know you probably know this method but don't believe. This is because you just read some blogs and don't trust yourself those. It's an old method but still working and I am sure it will work in future. Just believe yourself. Here is some working method for you:

1. Design – your destiny
2. Mobile optimization
3. Get busy on Twitter
Take advantage of Followerwonk
Promote your tweets
Twitter Lead Cards
4. Get a need for Speed!
5. Go crazy for video
6. Target YOUR audience
Social Media
Forums
Web 2.0 & file sharing sites
7. Opt-in Forms (It’s all in your list)
Sidebar of your blog
Within your blog post
End of your blog post
Feature Box
Lightbox pop-up

Take advantage of Wistia Turnstile

8. Stop selling & start helping
9. Be persistent

Wonderful share. You just increase my daily check list. Actually in previous I had worked on forums and social media it helps me a lot to bring quality traffic.

Using pop up I can easily collect leads who are visiting my websites. You just increase my checklist in order to capture my leads. Thanks mate.

Content is the most effective thing for lead generation. I always try to solve the problem in generally people are facing. By this way, they are love to contact with me.

Best lead generation for blogging is to optimize the social media( Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, etc) means share your new content to each and every corner of social media sites.

Using referrals and reviews means strategic partnership, communication build up with influencer, email signature, etc can generate lead to your site.

hi all..
can you help me, how to get lead with buyying traffic ?
Hi,
Welcome to the forum. First of all what, types of traffic do you want. Nowadays this is easy to drive quality traffic to your websites or landing pages. You can use search engine marketing or social media marketing to drive quality traffic. There are vast options for media buying and solo ads. Share your niche and budget we all definitely help you out.

I just checked out Wistia Turnstill, I'd never heard of it. Looks like content locking for video. :) Love the popup at the end, that looks very effective.

MI
Back