The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

best laptop must have

jubach

affiliate
i currently have a compaq nc6000 at the moment with a 60GB HD, 512mb RAM, and 1.6G processor.. but i am looking for a new laptop with a slick screen. plus good specs! i want to view my laptop like it's a tv screen. i can see the screen clearly whether i am on the side. what do you suggest?

i currently have a compaq nc6000 at the moment with a 60GB HD, 512mb RAM, and 1.6G processor.. but i am looking for a new laptop with a slick screen. plus good specs! i want to view my laptop like it's a tv screen. i can see the screen clearly whether i am on the side. what do you suggest?

Not sure about laptop like its a tv screen thingy but check with Sony Vaio Series laptops.

DON.

My 17" MacBook Pro's screen is fantastic (1900x1200 - one reason why I chose it) but you pay the premium for it. Viewing angle and brightness are both brilliant. The rest of the computer's great too, lightning fast (even in Windows) and nigh on indestructible

HP laptops as it has a good and wide range of laptops.They are excellent in quality and are also reasonable and got an excellent online support.

In my opinion, HP laptops are better laptops. It has many features like remote control finger print ID, light compact and attractive design on the cover, scratch resistant etc. It is better on multimedia than any other laptops. The price of this is affordable.

--------------------
King

There is no "best" laptop. Laptops have different purposes and depending on your purpose for the laptop can depend on what hardware you actually use in the laptop.

MI
Back