The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Internet Security 2011? Norton or Kaspersky or Other???

Linda Buquet

affiliate
My Kaspersky is about to expire and I'm thinking of switching. A techy geek at a computer store told my daughter all the reasons he prefers Norton. Years ago when I researched it seemed Kaspersky was better, but now I've heard Norton may be. So I thought I'd ask you guys

I don't care about price, only performance and protection.

So what do you use? What do you think is best?

I'm using ...........
ZoneAlarm Security Suite version: 10.0.250.000
vsmon version: 10.0.250.000
Driver version: 10.0.250.000
Anti-virus engine version: 8.1.8.79
Anti-virus signature DAT file version: 1061704800
AntiSpam version: 6.3.1.4971
ZoneAlarm Browser Security: 1.5.322.0

.......... and I'm pretty happy with it (certainly I've never had an infection or malware get through) but, and I'm not sure if it's my computer or the automatic scan ZA does as ever file is open, but it does seem to cause a slight delay on opening. If it is ZA's autoscan I prefer to leave it as is and accept the delay.

Then I advise you to continue with Kaspersky as this is the best protection, although it is ahrd sometimes, but still it is the best among all the existing ones.

I use Nod 32 AND i think that this is the bestanti virus, i dont need to think about updations, and has no problems with security.

After some research I ended up going with Norton 360 and like it so far.

PLUS a bunch of problems I had with slowness and freezing up are gone since I uninstalled Kaspersky. Always suspected it was causing problems, now I know for sure.

I'm happy to hear that you found a solution that works for you!

Web content and Email filtering are two other ways that you can protect your computers from getting infected. These software solutions detect and remove threats remotely in the cloud so they don't have the opportunity to reach your inbox.

If you have multiple people in your business using your computer network, web content filtering will prevent employees from visiting websites that contain illegal content or are deemed to have malware, spyware or other malicious codes that could be brand damaging. It also allows IT managers to set parameters on what websites people can visit while they're working which could save employers lots on payroll expenses.

Cloud based Saas doesn't slow down your computer, either..

banners
Back