The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Internet Marketing forums

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
Hey!

How's going? I hope you are doing great. I'm really interested to hear your opinion on the best internet marketing forums out there. Is there any place for Affiliate Fix. There are many Internet Marketing forums (most of those spammy) but I'm really interested to hear your opinion.

I've been thinking about this topic for a very long time and even created a post on my blog. Check it out

So what forums do you use (except this one)?

This one is my all-time favourite and the one that I spend the most time in, by far.

Others that I am a member of: Warrior Forum, Digital Point Forums, WhyDoWork

I've listed them in the order that I think they are most effective, as far as learning and sharing in this industry. Friendly community wise, WhyDoWork probably tops the list.

Just my personal opinion, of course.

AffiliateFix is far and away, number one!

Last edited:
I'm a member of the warrior forum, I rarely use it no more. It gets very triggering for me by the wsos, and all that stuff. I dont want to get distracted by it. I would rather prefer affiliatefix much better.

Ugh, your top two forums are the ones that are getting most newbies into a bad mindset - into worshiping "the IM guru", into buying stupid rehashed products that usually (read 99% of the time) aren't worth shit. Both DP (and especially) WaFo are full of blind leading the blind and are also full on people who see this and monetize it in the least ethical way possible.

In my mind, You should have titled your post "the biggest/ best known IM forums".

BHW is ok-ish. The only ones that would make my top list are - AffFix and WickedFire. WF has loads of smart people posting in it, while I'd say that this forum is the most newb friendly around, with loads f great info available for free and enough people to point newbies in the right direction, all without leading them to "buy this and that (rehashed) ebook". And I'd certainly add Nichechoppers to the list as a great forum.

Last edited:
I am only posting on AffiliateFix regularly. Sometimes I am using another cpa forum(reading methods about incentive cpa)
and a new cpa forum that was launched before 2 days by a well know top earner from some incentive networks.
I like Affiliatefix because it is HQ all the time and respected in the industry!
Just check this huge and well known networks are on the board
and that is enough good proof in which direction AffiliateFix is going!

I'm a Warrior Forum member and use STM from time to time but I really like this user-friendly interface of Affiliatefix. . I have really enjoyed browsing forum posts and posting here.

There's no forum without its cons and pros, Affiliatefix has its own, but its the Best free IM forum have come across with good resources available. I stopped Warrior forum because it gets too clumsy, lots of selling activities are going on there but, they also have their good resources, have learnt alot from there and same with BWH. I also like PPVguru because I love ppv and STM cause of their resources for ppc and ppv but I am liking Affiliatefix than all for now. And warriorforum should do more and stop all their selling.

MI
Back