The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Instagram Dextop Software?

I really like this one. The only problem (for me) is one of the minimum requirements:

At least 10Gb of free disk space
Wow.
I think thats a typo or something. It was probably meant to 1GB. lol
Mine uses up around 500MB.
It matters how many apps you install and their size.
I just have a few apps installed so its that probably the minimum.

Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 10.46.49 PM.png

I think thats a typo or something. It was probably meant to 1GB. lol
Mine uses up around 500MB.
It matters how many apps you install and their size.
I just have a few apps installed so its that probably the minimum.

View attachment 5393

Oh, thank goodness! 500MB sounds much more reasonable. :) I was thinking of using it for IG, although I think creating an account via PC is against their TOS. Will have to look into that.

I have been using the bluestacks android emulator and to me it has always been best software so far. One thing you just need to avoid is installing very heavy applications on the emulator since i do believe, the ram is always consumed and it may be the reason you are having a slow response. Once you download the software, you are always given a virtual RAM which you need to operate within it for greater results. I am also interested in knowing other software that will help me run not only android applications but even other mobile based Operating systems.

I'm using Bluestacks as well and got no problem with it. I have a windows 7 before with 4gb of ram and an i3. w7 was fine but the moment I change my OS to w10 it became more faster.

Oh, thank goodness! 500MB sounds much more reasonable. :) I was thinking of using it for IG, although I think creating an account via PC is against their TOS. Will have to look into that.
Well its basically an android phone. They use virtualbox to emulate an android phone on desktop

banners
Back