The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Incent CPA Network?

Campaign Creatives caters to incentive sites and we have done so for over 2-1/2 years. The majority of our hundreds of offers are incentive and we pride ourselves on being able to find the best and most unique incentivizable offers, and we offer the highest payouts possible. Also, our customer service is second to none.

I registered from Vietnam and I have been accepted?

I registered from Vietnam and I have been accepted?

When an affiliate application is approved, after going through a very strict review process, an email is sent and then the affiliate is able to log into his/her account. Not all affiliates get approved. All applications that we have received have been reviewed.

When an affiliate application is approved, after going through a very strict review process, an email is sent and then the affiliate is able to log into his/her account. Not all affiliates get approved. All applications that we have received have been reviewed.

I need to do to get approved, I had two experiences.I had some major achievements in cpalead

I need to do to get approved, I had two experiences.I had some major achievements in cpalead

There are times when we feel that our network wouldn't be a good fit for an affiliate and the affiliate wouldn't be a good fit for our network.

an affiliate might not be approved if they are from a country that is not serviced from a network. Most networks will block a country simply because there may be too much fraud coming from a country, or they do not have offers for that particular country. An affiliate may also be blacklisted from networks due to previous work.

Every network strives to be fair as Linda will tell you, however, we must also protect our offers from those would exploit offers for quick profit gains. Incentive offers are tough to work with but there is still money to be made. I take the approach where if i am contacted by a publisher from a country we do not accept, I will normally open the door to an application if I receive proof of identity, past experience with either offers or networks. They must also give a detailed breakdown of their promotion methods. In other words, I will consider publishers if they are proactive in their approach and be honest.

A lot of applications that I automatically deny are those which are obviously fraudulent. I can tell just from experience and repetition when an application belongs in the waste bin. If you tell the truth and explain what you want to do, you will almost always get approved.

Can you state some examples of where an affiliate would not be approved?

Most of the time a prospective affiliate's application is rejected due to invalid or incomplete information, or their methods of promotion don't fit well with our network.

Haha! MaxBounty the network who doesn't respect the "potential good cpa publishers" just because of their nationality. I have talked to their representative on CPAElites. Very unpleasant :)

I still recommend CPALeadand Adworkedia. They are two of the best networks for incentive offers out there.

Hi, I have been joined some CPA network,like mobvista,almobi.and I have been working with them more than 6 months. Everything looks good. You can have a try.

Campaign Creatives and Operation Offers are great incentive Cpa network sites. They have much experience about fraud in incentive industry.

Campaign Creatives and Operation Offers are great incentive Cpa network sites. They have much experience about fraud in incentive industry.

Thank you for the kind words but I'm sorry to say that I had to close Campaign Creatives the middle of last year. I wasn't making enough money to even cover my hosting fees. But it's all good and everything happens for a reason. :)

banners
Back